Ok ok, I will admit it, I enjoy watching infomercials, I really do. There is something about them that just sucks me in. I turned on the television and the channel was on surprise surprise, an INFOMERCIAL!! Anyways.. I thought you mothers out there might find this interesting. I thought it was really neat, and not even expensive! YourBabyCanRead.com check it out if you want, I think it's really neat, and if it doesn't work, it was only 15 bucks
4 comments:
holy cow! I know, its super interesting. I saw the commercial at 4 am and just had to wake up kyle to tell him how cool it was! haha
Oh my goodness! I am such an closet informercial lover. I can't help but stop on them for a few minutes any time I see one. My favorite is the Magic Bullet informercial. Hilarious!
Don't worry, you're not alone... they like them, you like them... and secretly, so do I! lol... Has your apartment warmed up again yet? Our utility bill isn't that high here, but sweet mother of pearl our water is... We paid 62.00 this mmonth! :O but our utility bill was only 99.62 for both gas and electric, plus we keep the house at 72..hehe... hang in there darlin!
shannon! i just went to yourbabycanread.com. looks really great. if it works on your baby thats due in 7 months can i borrow it when i have a child?
Post a Comment