Anyways... Jason is a romantic and I am quite happy for that. I woke up on Valentine's day to the sound of the door being locked (it's electrical and very loud). I was a little out of it and couldn't decide if Jason was just leaving, or getting home. I got up and realized he was just leaving. Perfect! I decided it would be a great time to do the dishes and clean the kitchen.
Jason got home and sent me to the living room, with my eyes closed. He set up a blanket blocking my view into the kitchen and I watched tv for about 2 hours. When he was finally finished in the kitchen he made me close my eyes again while he brought something from the kitchen into the living room. When he let me open my eyes I saw this.

He MADE me a bouquet of flowers out of fruit! He is so talented!! He also got me Oreos, hot chocolate, and a big ol' bottle of Bolthouse Farms juice! The rest of the morning Jason studied for a test and then went to take it, while I took his parents out for a little while shopping. When Jason finished his test we went out to eat with his parents. After dinner Jason's parents had to go up to their hotel in Salt Lake (they went on a cruise the next morning)! Jason and I went to my sister's choir concert with my parents. The concert wasn't even that bad! Haha, it had its good moments and its not so good moments. Overall we enjoyed it and had a good time.
After the concert we dropped my parents off and then Jason and I went to see Confessions of a Shopaholic. It was a really FUNNY movie, and I really recommend it, unless you are seriously in debt. If you are seriously in debt, you probably have bigger issues than deciding what movie to watch.
I hope everyone had a great Valentine's day!
4 comments:
SUCH a great movie! And what a pretty fruit bouquet! How awesome is that? :)
Your hubby is talented!! That is a very cool bouquet!! How did he do that?! What a great idea!
Whoa!!! I want to make one of those fruit bouquets! How sweet. Props to the husband PS.
amazing bouquet!
Post a Comment