Saturday, February 28, 2009
It is COLD
Outside and INSIDE our apartment. I woke up this morning around 7 and my face was pretty cold. I tried to remember if I had turned off the last night while watching a movie. Nope, the thermostat said the heat was on, but it was 60 degrees in here! Dang it! The pilot light went out! I stood there for a minute trying to decide if I should call the repairman and have him light it or if I really just didn't care and should leave it that way. Now normally I would immediately call the repairman and have him come over ASAP to fix my heat, but now that our gas bill has been extremely absurd for the past two months(It's nothing compared to my cousins utility bill, but it is still upsetting for a one bedroom apartment) I'm not sure if I want to help out the stupid utilities company and give them more money. I am now relaxing on my couch at about 8:30 doing my usual blog sweep, with about 4 layers of blankets. I curse the day I decided not to bring my electrical blanket with me! Hopefully it starts to warm up a bit!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment