Friday, March 06, 2009

Spring Cleaning

We did some spring cleaning yesterday and it felt great. We really needed to get rid of some of the things we had. Since we have been married, we have accumulated quite a bit of things. We don't even need some of the things anymore, so we decided to get rid of them. I have a hard time getting rid of things, but I think I did a great job at letting go. I filled up 3 plastic bags with things to get rid of! Ok, they were grocery bags! But I'm still pleased with myself!!

We dusted, cleaned the bathroom, vacuumed, cleaned the kitchen, did all of the dishes, cleared out both of our closets, and cleaned our bedroom! 
Overall, I think we had an extremely productive weekend!!!

On a side note.
A week or two ago I got my very first credit card application! Haha, I have never gotten an application for a credit card, EVER! 

3 comments:

Katrina said...

good for you!! I am also one who has a hard time getting rid of stuff...so 3 bags no matter what size is an accomplishment!! :)

Chess said...

I love it when I get in the mood to deep-clean. Doesn't happen very often, but it's so awesome to get rid of the dirt!

Penelope said...

Shannon! I'm so glad you found my blog! I can't wait to read more from you!

I love spring cleaning! I have a hard time getting rid of things, also, but when Spring comes around I always have an easier time doing it. Great job on getting yours done!