Adam Lambert's take on The Ring of Fire was very interesting, but it kind of reminded me of someone possessed by Satan, or something like that. Needless to say it freaked me out a bit.
Kris Allen and Anoop were great, and I hope to see more of them on this show. I was very upset that they didn't keep Jasmine on the show because she was great, they just needed to give her some time to make friends with the stage. I think this season is kind of (please don't beat me for saying this) lame. If there were anything else on at 7 on Tuesday, I would watch it. Unfortunately all of the tv producers thought it would be stupid to try to compete with American Idol.
3 comments:
Oh my goodness I couldn't agree with you more! I was SO freaked out by Adam's song! It was SO WEIRD! And I'm ready for him to go haha! And I loved Jasmine too! I'm sad she's gone..But I did Love Kris' performance!
There's always Biggest Loser on NBC, right? ;)
I am not a fan of American Idol anymore, it kinda lost it's luster. Anyways, I was looking at a friend's blog and saw that your link on the side. You know Ryan and Katrina Seamons? That's crazy, I went to school with both of them! How do you know them?
Post a Comment