My mom, Kate, and Penny just got back from "Mothers weekend" up at BYU-I, and brought with them a gift bag from Janna to Tanner. Tanner opened the bag that was labeled, "TANNER!! Happy un-birthday!!!" Inside the bag were two fantastic items; a pair of ghetto sunglasses and a brand new wig! It wasn't just some lame wig, it was a mullet wig! These are the events of what took place next, through pictures!

Tanner with his new wig and shades.

Tanner trying the wig without the glasses.

Jason wanted to join in on the fun!

Jason becoming Kate and Penny's twin.

Jason and Penny.

Apparently Penny doesn't like her picture taken with her twin Jason.

Tanner loved Jason's idea of using the beanie with the wig.
Just another Sunday evening in my family's house.
8 comments:
Which one was penny?!!!! :)
hahahahahha oh man. :D i wish i would have been there! :(
love the mullet, I wish they'd come back in style just for something to laugh at.
HAHAHA yes. im hott!
Oh my horrible wig! That's so great! Shannon, how are you? I had no idea you were married! I'm glad you found my blog. The afterschool program is great...I love being a mentor!
so funny! :)
so...are you still planning on a baby shower for Nicole? I'd love to help! (I think it'll be even more fun with a baby there!) :)
I think this is your best post ever! I want my picture taken in the wig.
I've tagged you! Check out my blog for instructions.
Post a Comment