Friday, October 31, 2008

Pate de choux

A couple of days ago Jason asked me to make some treats for his "work" party. (His research group is having a little halloween party) We both thought I was going to make sugar cookies with orange frosting, but yesterday as I was watching "Good Eats" we both decided I should make eclairs. I ran to the store before work to grab some bread flour, and pastry bags. 
          Later last night, at around 10:30, I started to make the eclairs. The first one- the tester- turned out a little off, because our oven sucks. I had to adjust the temperature so they wouldn't burn, but would still cook thoroughly. I finally got it and they turned out great! Here are some pictures. If you want the recipe let me know and I'll think about posting it. ;)






P.S. Watch pushing daisies. You can check it out at abc.com. Fantastic show!

3 comments:

{sArAh} said...

Wow! I'm impressed shannon! They look great! I'd love the recipe!!

Anonymous said...

i had one of those!!! delicious!

actually i had like 5 in under 1.3 minutes :)

LauraJ said...

They look very professional!