Pushing Daisies!
The other day I was checking out Yahoo's homepage and found a list of shows that are in trouble of going off the air. Arrested development went off the air after only 3 seasons, so I figured I should check out the shows and see if there were any worth saving. I only saw one that looked interesting, Pushing Daisies, so I looked it up online and started watching. I am in love with this show now! It is great! If you haven't seen it, check it out. It is on tonight at 7 on abc (check your local listings just in case the time is different). The show is about a piemaker who can bring things back to life for one minute if he touches them. He has to touch them within the one minute so they will die again, or something else nearby will die. The show is fantastic and I recommend it! Penny and Kate even like it! If you get the chance, you should check it out and tell me what you think of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment