Friday, September 12, 2008

More Good News


Yay! Things are working out great. I feel so blessed, and know that Heavenly father is looking out for us. A few weeks ago Jason applied for a research position at BYU and has been waiting for an answer. This morning he got it.
His hours will hopefully coincide with the hours I will work. We are both very excited for this opportunity he will have. This semester he will get school credit for this research position and next semester he will be payed, and the cherry on top is that having a research position looks good on applications for med school! Yay!

Also, Tan got a new job too!!! Yay!!

2 comments:

Laura said...

That's awesome! Congrats :)

{sArAh} said...

Hi Shannon! I'm glad you like my Blog! I am always happy to see people I know! :) I didn't know you were married- I know I'm probably SUPER Late but Congrats!