Thursday, September 04, 2008

Random pictures

I was looking at some of the pictures on my phone and on my computer the other day and decided I would post a few... 


This was my first attempt at making fondant and I think it turned out quite well. 



This is my father-in-law getting pick-pocketed by a squirrel. (This is not a photography trick, the squirrel was really touching his pocket)






Jason and I did not like these shoes, but my little sisters did. 




We were at a pawn shop in Montana and I saw this! $9,500.00 for a pawned Rolex! Yikes, I'm glad I don't ever want one of these!






We found these shoes at Nordstroms and thought they were hideous as well. When we showed the picture to Janna she freaked out and said she loved all of them.





A day after our one year anniversary I was waiting for Jason at the duck pond and saw this little mommy duck and her babies.



On our way to the 4th of July parade in Provo, we saw this sign and I realized I had to take a picture. 




On my way to pick Jason up from Kaplan two days before our anniversary and the sunset was so pretty I had to take a picture. It was with my phone and through the windshield.





This picture was taken up in Montana. They have such neat weird things up there. 


This was also taken in Montana at a pawn shop. We saw it and thought it was awesome, it is completely beaded. The little eagle is holding the dream catcher by its feet. We thought it was very impressive!



2 comments:

Holly said...

Okay girl I think you are loosing your sense of fashion. You used to love stuff like those shoes. you better have not changed what kind of bags you loved.. Miss you . Call me some time.

KA said...

Thanks for your comment--fun to hear from you.

Leave it to your sisters to love some of those funky shoes :)