Today I saw that my friend Laura had posted pictures on her blog. Pictures from the past. I decided I wanted to update photo library on my laptop and so I turned on my old desktop to try to retrieve those picture memories. I found them just where I left them (phew, wipe brow) I stuck in my thumb drive to try to transfer them (slowly). I clicked copy, and then paste, but the paste wouldn't work! I would click paste and it would look like the photos were going to move nicely over, but they didn't! I stuck in a burnable dvd... Same thing happened, so I tried a burnable cd... I simply could not move those pictures from my old desktop to any sort of portable device! Then I decided to try to get this old desktop onto the internet so I could, extremely slowly, get those pictures off that desktop. Nope, wasn't happening.
I wish I could say I resolved the problem and show you some awesome pictures of my memories, but I can't, at least not the pictures from my desktop. I am still working on the stupid problem. It is causing me nothing but grief!
The only thing I can do until I figure out what is going on with that desktop is to print the pictures. Luckily I bought photo paper the other day so I could try, but miserably failed, to print new passport photos.
I will be teaching 5th grade, not 6th, just in case anyone was wondering.
No comments:
Post a Comment