Thursday, September 18, 2008

I just threw up a little in my mouth.

Last night ANTM was on, and I remembered I had not blogged about it yet. I enjoy ANTM a lot. I think it's so fun to look at the pictures, and see their crazy makeup and hair. If I were only 4-5 inches taller (and super thin, not to mention didn't have high standards) I would love to be on the show! That was until this season started... They decided it would be a great ratings hike to put a transgender person on the show. HE is NOT a SHE. He would like to have a sex change but has not undergone the surgery yet. I find it horribly disgusting and disrespectful that they are allowing this. Although I am sure the J's would change if they could... The show is called America's next top model not America's Next Top Female Model, but it is implied when all they have on the show is females. I find it disrespectful to those female models who have tried and tried to get on the show and they get beat out by a man. Honestly I would become massively depressed to get beat out of a beauty contest by a man... I think it is disgusting. If the man wins ANTM this season I will be forced to never watch the show again.
Here are two of the ugliest, in my opinion, people on America's next top model ever... Can you tell which is the man?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

duh. the one who does not even resemble a girl. the african american would you like to say. thats sick that they are doing that. tv is not even good anymore. all trash. booo for that!!!!

Laura said...

haha gross!! geezzz...

Steve and Hailey said...

Oooh, that is way icky! I've never watched that show. I'm not very good at looking at beautiful people without feeling at least a little jealous. :)

Kent and Leisy said...

I LOVE that show (and I think I'm the one that got your fam hooked)- and actually cousin aubrey the man is the TOP girl/guy. gross-o, huh?