We went on a couple of rides including the finding Nemo ride and the alice in wonderland ride. Jason was about to take Evie to ride the teacups and we saw Captain Hook. Evie is a big fan of Hook, so we had to stop and say hi. We followed him for a minute to catch up, he was taking a picture/signing someone's book when we caught up. Evie ran over to him and I took a couple of pictures of what happened.
Grabbed hands. Said hello.
Talking to him.
Some kids wanted to get pictures taken with Hook, but he kept walking. It was pretty funny.
Still walking.
I got her back and she went on the teacup ride with Jason.
No one is home! She loves this door.
Jackson just hanging out.
We were the last in line to meet goofy before his lunch break.
Pluto and Evie playing.
Me and little chubs watching the mickey magic show... Don't remember what it was called.
Best money spent in Disneyland. So awesome! I can't wait to get a frame for it so I can hang it up!
Watching the mickey magic show (not sure how these got out of order).
We saw Beauty and the Beast at the story time theater. I didn't even know it existed! We went to the theater right after getting a dole pineapple whip... meh, I probably won't get one again, but it was worth the try.
It was fantastic! Belle had the perfect voice that matched the movie voice extremely well! I was very impressed.
We got to see santa!
On our way out of the park. Evie had removed her socks and shoes, she was ready to go.
We stayed at the Ramada really close to the park. We were able to see the fireworks from our room. and the walk to and from the park was really quick and easy especially with the two kiddos.


















1 comment:
Looks like so much fun! Your family is so adorable too!
Post a Comment