Howell ave
Waiting for disneyland to open.
Meeting Minnie!
Donald gave her a kiss.
Haunted mansion, Jack skeleton style.
Dumbo.
Saying hi to Olaf. I waited for about 2 hours in the line to meet Elsa and Anna, but about 5 minutes (5 people in front of me) before it was our turn, Evie had a huge meltdown with Evie and I had to get out of line. Ugh! We never ended up meeting them. Evie and Jason did get to see them while they went on a lunch break.
Eating at the Blue Bayou. Evie broke the ice cube light about ten minutes after leaving the restaurant.
Got Jackson a first visit button.
We went to California Adventure and Evie LOVED the interactive show with Mickey, princess sofia, and Jake.
So entertained.
"No one is home!" She tried knocking, but no one came to the door.
We rode on Flik's flyers (I think that's what it's called).
We also rode on the caterpillar ride.















No comments:
Post a Comment