Sunday, January 19, 2014

Disneyland day two Part two

We spent $8 on that balloon. It was well worth it. It kept Evie from a meltdown a couple of times. It was wonderful. 
Jackson was pooped!
Evie in her "crib" with her balloon right before we popped it. 
Sleeping again. 
At the airport waiting for our flight to Arizona. 
In Arizona, waiting for our flight to Denver. I was pleasantly surprised to find that really close to our gate was a children's play area. 
While playing, Evie made a friend at the airport, his name was Aldo. Pretty sure the dog was on duty, but was kind enough to say hello to Evie.
So tired and ready to go home. 
We reserved super shuttle to get us home from the airport... Well, we waited and waited for the guy, he finally showed up, and it was our turn to get on... Then he said we couldn't use two carseats... We have two children, of course we're gonna use two car seats! He kept telling us one of the kids had to sit on a lap because there wasn't enough room. This really pissed us off. So he wanted us to choose which child we would keep safe in the event of a crash?! I don't think so! I'm too lazy to write the rest so i took a screenshot from when I posted on instagram.

No comments: