Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Washer and dryer

When I grow up and have a house of my own I want to own this It's a washer and dryer in ONE! You put your clothes in to wash and don't even have to move them because they are already in the dryer! I really don't know how it works, or if it is any good, but by the time I get a house I'm sure they will be all the rage! Here is the link in case you are interested in checking it out!  http://www.lgwasherdryer.com/combos/wm3431hw.htm

9 comments:

lysh like whoa said...

oh shan, you want to be so hip don't you! that's okay, i do too...i would so buy one. haha!

Megan said...

That is the coolest! Our washer and dryer are in a closet, and the dryer is right below the water heater and so everytime I go to dry the wash i manage to smack my head on the corner. ouch. washer and dryer in one would make things much more simple

Chess said...

No way! I totally want one when I grow up!

Chess said...

The only problem would be that you wouldn't be able to keep loads going...i.e. one load washing while the other one dries.

Jason & Shannon said...

Chess, although that is true, you wouldn't have to wait for the one to finish before you can change it. I always seem to forget and it would save much time to get it all done in one sitting instead of trying to remember to switch them. I just hope the price goes down by then.
Megan, OUCH! I would do the same thing. We used to have a fan above our oven and every time I stood up I would whack my head on that thing!

Kelsey M. said...

Holy smokes that is neat.

Janna Mills said...

WE WANT MORE PICTURES LADY!! and not of the washer/dryer combo (which by the way is fantastic) i want to see pictures of you guys!

Dave and Michelle Howell said...

Maybe it comes out folded and all you have to do is put it away. NICE!

Jason & Shannon said...

I would buy it in a flash if it came out already folded! Brilliant idea!