6:30-wake up and make Jason a quick breakfast.
7:00 make myself breakfast and watch random tv until
9:00 turn the channel to The Price is Right
10:00 I will usually do my homework
12:00 (ish) Denny (my fil) and I will sometimes go to lunch or I will make myself some sort of deliciousness
1:00 do the dishes and clean the house
3:00 watch GSN and check blogs ;)
4:00 work on mini projects
6:00 eat dinner
7:00 watch some sort of tv show
9:00 exercise
9:45 shower
10:00 watch some of Conan
10:30 go to sleep
Sounds like a pretty busy day right?! Right, well, not really. The schedule does change and sometimes it is more packed (with more important things, like write a paper, but most of the time it is like this schedule).
This week it has been much much different! Here is my schedule for this week:
6:00 wake up (usually doesn't happen until 6:15)
6:30 try to heat up a breakfast sandwich for Jason (I forgot this morning)
6:45 get dressed and put the things I will need in my bag. Grab my case with all of my tv series (oops, forgot that today too)
6:50 get in the car and drive to Jason's sister's house. When we get there Jason and his sister Quita head off to work.
7:00 put in arrested development and watch for a while until I fall asleep on the couch.
9:00 I wake up hungry so I have breakfast
10:00 Zynan wakes up. If he has drawn on himself or wet the bed it is time for a bath.
10:15 it's time to get dressed. Zynan will only wear batman or spiderman clothes. If the one he wants to wear is dirty he cries for a couple of minutes and eventually picks a different shirt.
10:30 I get him breakfast. While he eats I clean whatever I have made messy in the kitchen (or attempt to clean)
11:00 we run around playing batman (one day we went to the park until lunch, it was way fun)
11:30 he wants to go outside so we play outside for a while
12:00 time for lunch
12:30 more batman playing
1:00 time to pull out that magical case of tv series and put in either batman or spiderman
1:15 I fall asleep on the floor watching batman/spiderman
1:40 Zynan wakes me up from my nap and either go outside to play or go to the park
3:00 He wants a snack so we go inside and eat something
3:30 he says a bad word or hits/kicks and goes into time out. I let him have his blankie and he falls asleep (only worked the last 3 days)
3:30 (if he doesn't fall asleep) it's time to put on the batman mask and run around pretending to be batman.
4:00 time to watch more batman/spiderman
5:00 have a small snack
5:30 Jason and Quita are back and we talk for a while
6:00 (ish) Jason and I go home.
6:30 we eat dinner
7:00 watch tv
8:00 watch more tv
9:00 exercise
9:30 shower
10:00 watch Conan
10:30 sleep
(I did not include time outs, which happen occasionally for hitting, kicking, and saying bad words like "shut-up")
Zynan usually stays home with his dad but his dad is out of town (something to do with firefighting) and his mom is a pharmacist and is at work all day.
I have learned so much while watching Zynan this week. We have had a lot of fun playing and watching batman/spiderman. Zynan's brother Navarro was home for the first part of the week and he was such a great help! He is 12 and is probably the nicest big brother I have ever seen.
Anyways... I have had so much fun and even though this kid is a handful he is so cute and fun to be with.

Here he is at the park pretending to be spiderman

He had so much fun in the swing and made a friend. Not the boy next to him, the boy's father. Zynan kept saying, "look at me" and then the boy next to him would say, "look at me too."


After a long day he hit or kicked or said a bad word and I would send him to timeout, give him his blankie, and he would fall asleep.

One day we made smoothies. He would put his glass up to mine and say, "cheers." This is a picture of his smoothie mustache/smile. I told him he looked like the joker.

McDonalds... Need I say more? Oh, I do? He was really polite to the other kids and went about his own business playing in the playplace.

Batman mask! Probably the coolest mask ever. It's not made out of cheap plastic either!
No comments:
Post a Comment