We got to visit Great Aunt Lou. She is 94 years old and still lives by herself. She was so entertaining and I really enjoyed getting to know her.
We went to an indian museum, which was really small. It actually used to be a jail. Here are a couple of pictures.
This was a doctor's uniform. You can tell by the necklace he is wearing.

I thought it was really funny that they had mannequins in the cells dressed up.

Jason's grandma's significant other used to drive this actual ferry down the Missouri river when he was 14 years old. He is 82 years old.

This is the weirdest thing I saw up in the middle of nowhere! It is a laundromat, video rental, semi casino (with slot machines), and a little restaurant. I was amazed.

This is Jason's cousin's three legged dog. Poor thing.

1 comment:
Wow! Your root canal story is NO GOOD! I am so sorry, that stinks. I sure hope that you do not have to have one done. Seth doesn't have dental insurance and now you are making me think I should get it on him.
The 3-legged dog makes me sad. He must be a real champ to get around on 3 legs.
Post a Comment