We went to Yellowstone first. It was so much fun!
I usually think of Old Faithful when I think of Yellowstone, but after this trip I have changed my mind a little bit. Don't get me wrong, Old Faithful is pretty spectacular, but there are so many other things there that are just as amazing, just as awe inspiring!
This is a really neat picture! Jason really liked how the water (I'm guessing the sulfur in the water) changed the color of the ground.
This is one of the pools that looked amazingly clear and beautiful.
Of course here is the picture of Old Faithful.
We spent the night in a town right outside of the park and went back in the next morning. The town had the coolest arch in between the town and Yellowstone park. It was awesome looking. It reminded me of Europe and I had to take a picture.
We were stuck behind the slowest car in the park and for this next picture I was sort of glad.
Jason had noticed this buffalo on the side of the road and said it might try to cross, and it certainly did! It was a lot closer than it looks in this picture and it was really neat to be that close. We also saw a buffalo swim across a stream (or river) right next to a man fishing, but I wasn't fast enough to grab my camera and take a picture.
Here is one of the amazing waterfalls we were able to see. If you look closely you might be able to see the rainbow towards the bottom of the waterfall!
1 comment:
this looks so fun! i have wanted to go to these sites for so long!
Post a Comment