Wednesday, August 20, 2008

A little bit belated...

Jason's birthday was on Monday and we have just been so busy I didn't have time to post anything until now! So HAPPY BIRTHDAY JASON!!!!! Jason woke up early and went golfing with his dad, while his mom and I went out to lunch (Sweetgrass, oh how I've missed that place!). I went to an eye appointment so I could get some glasses so I don't have to wear my contacts at all times! We then went shopping to get Jason something he didn't know about for his birthday. We ended up getting him some jeans, which look fantastic on him. We also got him an ice cream birthday cake from Coldstone which was really good! We went out to eat at a sushi bar called Nara! They serve mostly korean food and it is delicious! After dinner we went to Jason's cousins house. Jason's cousin and his girlfriend just had a baby, so we got to visit them. The baby is soo cute, but I wasn't able to take any pictures (I left the camera in the car).
Yesterday we went pawn shopping, one of Jason's favorite things to do. The pawn shops here in Montana have so many movies it is ridiculous! They try to alphabetize them but it usually doesn't work, so we end up having to go through all of the movies just to find the two we are looking for! It is pretty fun, but it gets a little bit too tiring for me. After the pawn shops we went to the mall and I got a few new shirts. Montana also has no sales tax, so when something says $4.99 it literally means $4.99, not $5.24. Hence the new glasses, new shirts, and lots of new movies. We then went to eat at Samurai Gardens (like Benihana). The food was exceptional and watching the guy make it was phenomenal! After dinner we went to Quita's. We were only supposed to be there for a few minutes because Jason wanted to go spend some time with his cousin, but we ended up staying there for at least an hour -if not two. Quita has two boys, Navarro is 11, and Zynan is 2! They are so funny! Here are some pictures.


This next picture is of Zynan looking at this big beetle we found.




1. What is his name? Jason
2. Who eats more? Jason
3. Who said I love you first? Jason
4. Who is taller? Definitely Jason! I'm about a foot shorter than him.
5. Who is smarter? Jason... I swear he knows just about everything, and if he doesn't know it, he will learn it.
6. Who is more sensitive? Um... I guess me, but I'm not that sensitive.
7.Who does the laundry? We both do.
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If you look at the bed I'm on the right.
9. Who pays the bills?I am in charge of the cell phone bill, and then we take turns paying rent, Jason takes care of the rest.
10. Who cooks more? Jason likes to cook and I like to bake! (I can't do without my sweets)
11. What meals do you cook together? Our kitchen is too small for both of us to be in it at the same time.
12. Who is more stubborn? Probably Jason, but I can be fairly stubborn.
13. Who is the first to admit they're wrong? I am, just because I hate to be angry for too long.
14. Who has more siblings? I do. I have 4 siblings, and Jason has a half sister.
15. Who wears the pants in the relationship? We share.
16. What do you like to do together? Everything. Guitar hero, watch tv, go on walks, go out to eat, etc...
17. Who eats more sweets? I totally eat more sweets! Jason is a meatitarian (hehe).
18. Guilty pleasures? Eating candy... (Mostly cake). Jason's is buying things on ebay or buying movies. We have quite the collection.
19. How did you meet? My family has Sunday dinners every week and my family invited my cousin Dave, who invited Jason.
20. Who proposed? Jason
21. His best features? Everything!
22. What is his greatest quality? He's just so darn cute, very intellectual, and soooo giving to me.

2 comments:

Shea Nicole said...

Happy Late Birthday Jason!!!! We miss you guys!

Janna Mills said...

metitarian.... hehehe!