For the past couple of months I have been wanting to take more pictures in my wedding dress. We didn't have a ton taken and though the ones we have are good, I want more. I also didn't want to take bridals before we were married. Call me old fashioned but I was not letting Jason see me in my wedding dress before the wedding, and we didn't have time to do a lot immediately after (on the day and even weeks later). We got married had a luncheon, got ready for the reception, had the reception, the next day we left for our honeymoon, a week later we got back and then went up to montana for that reception and then my mom took the dress back to Utah while we stayed in Montana for a few months.
Call me greedy, but I just don't think I got enough pictures while in that dress. It is a phenomenal dress! I loved every single thing about it and I still do. It is simple and elegant, and perfect for me.
Tonight while at my moms I decided I would try it on again. It took a tiny bit of finesse to get it zipped up all the way and thanks to my little sister penny zipping it for me it worked. I realized I have probably gained at least 10 lbs since I've been married! GAH! It's a good think Jason and I have started to eat Lean Cuisine's! It's proportioned a lot better for me so I don't end up eating my weight in dinner. Haha.
(Or maybe I could just blame it on my birth control like everyone else does! Haha.)
My goal; lose 15 lbs so I can wear my dress again and get more pictures taken.
Also, get my dress cleaned because it's filthy!
No comments:
Post a Comment