Sunday, February 17, 2008
Juno
Last Saturday night we went and saw Juno. AMAZING! That movie was so hilarious. The movie was great. There were so many good quotes in the movie. It was so well written, the lines in the movie are so witty. In one of the scenes Juno is at the adoptive parents and Jennifer Garners character says, "your parents are probably wondering where you are" "Na, I mean I'm already pregnant, so what other shannanegans can I get into." The lines are great and the actors delivering them are also amazing. I don't condone pre-marital sex or pregnancy, but I feel that if it happens giving the baby up for adoption is a great way to go instead of abortion, and this movie was a great way of expressing that. The beginning was great, the middle was great, and the ending was fantastic.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I also enjoyed Juno. It is cleverly written and I cared about the characters. Juno is endearing. I left feeling grateful for an amazing wife, beautiful child, and a perfect life! (Plus Juno's dad saying he was going to "punch the boy in his weaner" made me chuckle for a good five minutes!)
-Kent
We liked Juno too. Matt used to buy movies all the time before he met me and has an extensive collection, but I always thought it was a waste of money since you never really watch them again. However, I have fully approved the future purchase of this one when it comes out on DVD. I wanted to see it again right after it was over. Best part was the girl with the permanent stinkeye!
Post a Comment