Spring Break. Supposed to be a time of fun and of relaxation. The fact that Jason still has school is a total bummer. I also have to work. One of the best things about this spring break is the fact I get to try to become accustomed to daylight savings time. Daylight savings time usually just goes by and I barely notice the time has even changed. maybe it's because I'm married now, maybe it's because I get off work at 6 and before the change it was dark when I would get off work, and now it is light. I guess it doesn't really matter, because I'm still going to have to get used to it.
3 comments:
it always seems weird to me to change the time, that all over the country people just decide it's not really 6 pm anymore. It's 7. I guess it's because I grew up in AZ where we never changed our clocks!
Last night as we were putting the kids to bed I realized it wasn't pitch black anymore. yikes! summer is on it's way. It's horrible in July when it's fully light at bedtime. Sorry kids! :)
hope you had a little fun for your spring break!
Hey Shannon! How are you? I'm not sure how this all works, I didn't know how to link pages and put you under friends and family or what not, but I wanted to leave a comment and see what you're up to, seems you've been really busy! Anyway, Let's talk soon! Hope you and your hubby have a good week!
Grand Forks, North Dakota, but everyone else has asked about South Dakota too. I moved to be close to the guy I'm dating, He's in the Air Force and we grew up together and just got back in touch, it's amazing here, and Life couldn't be better. He just got baptized in January. We've been dating since about August. Life is good, tell me more about school and Jason when you have time, I still have yet to meet him.
Post a Comment