Sunday, August 19, 2007

Sweetgrass!




Montana is a pretty nice state to live in. Not just because there are a lot of trees and a ton of Casinos!!! I'm not joking the Casinos here are like the Churches in Utah. They are on just about every corner. Although I'm too young to gamble, the majority of the Casinos are part restaurants too so we went and ate at a few of them. I was very skeptical of how the food would taste at first, but I gave it a try, and they were actually pretty good. I found that Montana has a lot of good restaurants. We went to a lot of different places. They have a pretty good asian restaurant, a mexican restaurant (that Jason LOVES), a few good pizza places, and an AMAZING sandwich place called Sweetgrass. It really is quite amazing! I probably never would have noticed the place on my own. It's like in Harry Potter, where only the people who know about it can see it. The inside isn't spectacular or decorated very nicely, but the sandwiches are just really good. They are also really BIG. Here are some pictures of my beloved sweetgrass.

1 comment:

Kent and Leisy said...

the sandwich looks amazing! we still haven't found a good sandwich place here in toledo.