Sunday, August 05, 2007

Kind of a journal entry...

This morning we woke up planning on going to the 8:10 session at the temple, as it so often happens, we were running a little bit late, but we would have still made it but we got stuck behind two extremely slow trucks and no passing lanes. By the time we pulled in front of the temple it was exactly 8:09. We got pretty frustrated and tried to figure out what would be open at 8 in the morning in Billings, Montana... apparently, not very much. We ended up going to ihop and having breakfast, and then back to the temple. It was great, after going through I just felt so good. I had forgotten about all of my problems and stresses, and felt so amazing, even though I had been upset about not making the first session. I also think things happen for a reason, (which is why I wasn't too horribly upset about being late.) I think that since we were late for the first session there had to be a reason, such as we were supposed to be at a different session. Sometimes the reasons aren't significant enough for us to recognize them, and sometimes we just feel like we know the reason why some things happen. Anyways...

So I guess you could say I'm bored, or you could say... I don't know what else you could say, I'm pretty bored. I've been watching Law and Order since seven. I guess it's not that long. The second episode is one Jason and I have been wanting to watch for a few weeks. We saw the beginning of it and then had to go somewhere, and extremely fortunately for us it was on again tonight. As we were watching it Jason reminded me that he had ordered pictures from wal*mart online and they were supposed to be ready by 8:50, and the photo department closes at 9, which is also the time that our law and order was supposed to get over. We had a problem... I was thinking about what we could do so we could watch the show and also get the pictures. I thought we could download the Law and Order episode from itunes, so I looked it up but they didn't have it. Jasons parents were out at a store so we called them to see if they were anywhere near wal*mart, but they weren't. I asked Jason if he could wait until Monday to get them and he said he really wanted them. So I did the only other thing I could think of, I left the show and went to get his pictures so he could stay and finish the show. I seriously hope I can find a way to download it or get the show somehow because that was the second time I had to leave before it was over.

On a side note, when I got to wal*mart to pick up the photo's a yellow school bus pulled up in front of the store and about 20-25 men climbed out, they were all wearing either bright yellow or a dark colored shirt, it was pretty creepy.

No comments: