Thursday, August 09, 2007

Scrapbooking...




While we have been here I have been "documenting" our wedding pictures... Aka: scrapbooking. Since I don't have a job up here I figured it would be a wonderful thing to do, it would give me something to do, enhance my creativity, and put all of our pictures together. I have also decided to put all of the cards we have gotten and put them in a scrap book. As of right now, I have completed 3 1/2 books. I have finished two full scrapbooks full of pictures and 1 1/2 books full of wedding cards.

My husband now calls it what I used to call it, S-CRAP-booking. I used to hate scrapbooking. I thought it was a waste of time, I didn't see what the big deal was. A few years passed and I stopped hating it, I didn't really have a stand on it anymore. So when my friend Holly told me she would help me make a scrap book for people to sign instead of a regular signing book for my reception, so I took her up on that offer. She took me to a few stores and showed me how to use some scrapbooking tools. I still didn't really care about scrap booking until she introduced me to the eyelet scrapbooking tool kit. It's this little kit with a hammer and other tools, and it is essentially a really neat holepunch. I loved it so much that after I got married I bought one of my own. I now have a little box that holds all of my scrapbooking things (except paper.) I'm really quite glad I got into scrapbooking. If I hadn't gotten into scrapbooking I would probably still have all of my pictures just sitting on the computer.

2 comments:

CLAIR and METTA SEMRAD said...

hey couin! how are you doing?> i'm glad you have a picture of me on your blog! i feelso loved...but i love you more! havea good good day

Unknown said...

NOooooooo Shannon! Don't do it! Don't fall into the Molly Mormon Scrapbooking trap----oh wait, it's too late.

Somebody save her. Go back to reading books Shannon.

I love ya anyway,

Nant Nannie