Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Happy birthday Jason!

Jason's birthday was on Saturday, but we waited until Monday to go out to celebrate. (His birthday coupon wasn't good for weekends)

Evie stayed up past her bedtime. It is very rare that I will let her stay up past bedtime, but I made an exception for Jason's birthday. She was getting a bit cranky and didn't really want to eat her food (in the beginning) so I let her try a lemon... she loved it! The lemon in the above picture is actually her second slice of lemon.



Yum, birthday ice cream!


Evie in her kid's menu hat and daddy.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Mariah Nielsen said...

Happy Birthday Jason! I love Evie's blue skinnies! So cute. I already want a little kitchen set for Ari, buying stuff for them is so fun, I could break the bank, seriously. But I think I really will have to get a cute little kitchen set. Every kid needs one of those!