Saturday, August 04, 2012

Fun toys

One of our friends made a gorgeous play kitchen, which has made me a little obsessed. I first wanted to make one myself, but I really wouldn't be able to pull it off. So I've been looking online for cute play kitchens. They are all decently expensive, but compared to some, they aren't that bad, and the reviews say they are "sturdy" and "hold up well." Anyways. Here are a couple of my favorites.

Guidecraft Hideaway Country Kitchen Play Kitchen- $117.99

http://www.amazon.com/Guidecraft-Hideaway-Country-Kitchen-Play/dp/B004IZWH6S/ref=sr_1_292?s=toys-and-games&ie=UTF8&qid=1344134659&sr=1-292&keywords=play+kitchen#



KidKraft Uptown Espresso Kitchen

$189.95

http://www.sensoryedge.com/kidkraft-uptown-espresso-kitchen.html?gclid=CNPP7beqyrECFYcMKgodmCEAPg

KidKraft Blue Vintage Kitchen

$159.95
http://www.sensoryedge.com/kidkraft-blue-vintage-kitchen.html?gclid=CLG9rpa5z7ECFdIBQAodFnkA3w

And while we're on the "play item" topic, here is another awesome find! Evie loves "helping" me with the laundry. She will put clothes in the washing machine, and move them to the basket. She also likes to try to clean out the dryer lint sheet (I catch her before she can start playing with the lint, the silly goose).



Miele Toy Washing Machine

$34.83
http://www.amazon.com/Theo-Klein-6940-Washing-Machine/dp/B000P36UZQ/?qid=1344134703&s=toys-and-games&sr=1-327&keywords=play+kitchen&ie=UTF8&ref=sr_1_327

No comments: