When Pan Am came on the air I watched it every week. I LOVED IT! I was extremely disappointed when it was put on hiatus for the stupid GCB (I did watch one episode, I had to give it a chance because I am a HUGE fan of Kristen Chenoweth, and it wasn't good)! Unfortunately the show was cancelled! GAHH! I loved my flight/spy fix, and now it's gone. :( I have missed it.
I was looking at pinterest tonight and was lured into a pin about parties for adults. The picture I saw was for an outdoor old movie party. I love this idea, and when we actually have a decent backyard, I will do this. Anyways, back to the point... The link took me to a list of party ideas, with a fantastic (emphasis on fantastic!) idea.
I'm awestruck. Seriously AMAZING! I want to have a party exactly like it (I couldn't pull it off, but a girl can dream)!
No comments:
Post a Comment