We got quite a bit of snow over the weekend, and it snowed again last night and this morning. I bundled Evie up. Put some really cute tiny gloves on her, took her outside, and let her play.
There was water dripping from the roof and she kept going over to stand under it.
Then she fell. She didn't really even mind the snow in her face. No crying or complaining there. Actually, the only time she cried was when I took her inside.
Feeling the snow
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
4 comments:
Oh Wish we would get some snow- Rozzy got a big fluffy snow suit for Xmas and she's only used it once and it was at the cabin. It's depressing. Looks like you guys had fun she's adorable!!!
SO cute Shannon!! Love this!
AH! The most precious little girl i have ever seen! I love you both!!
Aubslob
I can't believe how fast she's growing! She's adorable.
Post a Comment