I just applied for graduation, I can't believe I only have one semester left. I am so excited to be so close. It still feels like it's forever away, but it's not that bad. I just need to focus on passing all of my classes! If I look a little frazzled, or completely out of it, please ignore me until mid-July.
4 comments:
Congratulations! That's super exciting! :)
Congrats to Jason and congrats to you! That is very exciting! My friend is at Medical school at UW and she loves it. You guys will love it there. Way to go!
It's so nice when the end is in sight! It may seem like you'll never make it now but after it's all done you'll wonder where the time went. I actually really miss taking literature and theory classes.....minus the deadlines, stress and assignments of course!
hahaha I totally understand this. I just applied for graduation as well and I am a total basket-case these days. It is nice to see a light at the end of the tunnel, even if the tunnel is still really long...
Post a Comment