Tuesday, February 02, 2010

.....

Today Jason interviewed at the University of Washington, while I stayed here and went to school. We are grateful that today was Jason's last interview for med school. He has been accepted to 3 schools already, we are just waiting to hear back from a couple more before we make our final decision. (We have until May)
School is going well for the both of us. Jason never ceases to amaze me with how much information he can put in his head. My classes are physically draining but mentally uplifting. I am attempting to get ahead in some of my classes, it is not going too well so far, but I am hoping for the best.

I read The Lovely Bones. It was a very good book. Very interesting and very thought provoking. If only we could read books like these for some of my English classes.

I worked out my class schedule for the summer. I am really excited for my last semester and the classes I will be ending my degree with. The two that I am most excited for are: Modern English Grammars, and Digital Photography compositing.

I am trying to decide if I should walk at graduation. I don't care to, my parents on the other hand want me to. I'd have to do it this April because we will be leaving in the middle of summer and I don't think I would come back to do it. I just don't know.

4 comments:

Laura said...

I say walk. After that, no more school...forever! Unless you're crazy :) Just kidding! Congrats to your hubby! Keep up the good work.

Kent and Leisy said...

my vote is no- don't walk :) we went disneyland for graduation instead! congrats on being so close to finishing!! way to go.

Cambria said...

Ah I am bummed baby made this semester too hard to go to! Although not seeing that one professor - Goshert or whatever it is definitely makes my days MUCH better! I was glad when A&E was over though... interesting class, just hard to go to! Let me know how you like your classes this semester so I can sign up for some good ones next fall!

Dave and Michelle Howell said...

We went to Ben's graduation at ASU and enjoyed it - took lots of pictures. It is a sweet payback for parents but ultimately your decision.