I love it when I am driving around and see odd/interesting things. I reach for my phone and pray it will go to the camera fast enough that I can snap a picture while stopped at the light.
I went from school to my moms house and I saw this on my antenna! He came with me all the way from my school to my moms house, what a brave grasshopper!



4 comments:
I bet the car was going slow because the driver knew the Gatorade bottle was on the bumper, and he wanted to see if he could make it all the way home without it falling off!!!
Ha ha Shannon, I love that you have our blog posted as Lib and Joseph :) Not many can call me that without it sounding weird. Ya Know?
so funny that you take these random pictures- definitely something that I do :) I love the zeb one!
I love random things...I have been the one to leave a cup on top of my car and then was wondering why everyone was honking and pointing at me. My sister drove with her makeup bag on the roof all the way from our house to school once. :) good times!
Post a Comment