To be honest it was an alright apartment. I only had a couple of issues with the apartment.
1. First and most importantly, our items were not going to fit inside the apartment.
2. The living room was almost as small as a hallway. It was long but narrow.
3. The kitchen was decent, but the stove was honestly from the 40's As you can see from the picture.
4. The kitchen was filthy when I went to look at it.
5. Someone was parked in my designated spot
Jason was still in Montana when I first saw the apartment. I knew there was no way our stuff was going to fit in that apartment. It did not reflect the pictures we had seen when we looked at pictures online. I went to the office and spoke with the woman I had been emailing and spoke to her about my problem. She gave me 4 keys so I could look at four apartments in North Wymount and see which one we wanted.
They were all very nice. Bigger than the apartment in south wymount. The main thing we wanted was a bottom level. Out of keys she gave me only one was the bottom level. Amazingly it had just gotten a brand new stove. There was tape still on it and the oven manual was on the counter.
We are still in the process of setting it up and maybe I will post more pictures.
6 comments:
YAY!!!! :D I LOVE NEW STOVES, there are few little things in life that are so exciting. :D
I am so glad you aren't in that first apartment. I saw that picture and said (actually out loud), "Ohh Shannon," feeling so bad ha ha. I hope you get to see Jason soon.
New stoves ARE delightful! I'm glad things worked out as well as they did!
I think my mom and dad first lived there when they were married. I liked the turquoise counters in the first one you saw :) Very retro. When we first moved into our apartment we are still in now everything that could go wrong did go wrong so finally when I came home one day and saw someone in our designated spot AGAIN I lost it and had a total meltdown. That's one of the most frustrating things about living in an apartment complex. Glad you ended up getting a better one with a new stove that you can make all kinds of goodies in!
we lived in wymount for a year and loved our new stove too! we got new blinds too, very exciting.
It's lovely and soooo cheap, I can't believe we didn't start here!
Post a Comment