Wednesday, July 15, 2009

HP:HBP Midnight

HP HBP

We went to the midnight showing for Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince.
We waited for about 4 hours in line and then got to wait in the theatre for the next 2 hours until the movie started. We went to the new University mall theater and it was so delightful (minus the stupid arm rest. When you lean your chair back and have the arm rest up it doesn't recline with the chair so it gets really uncomfortable).

The movie was pretty good. They left out a TON of stuff, but with only 2 hours and 35 minutes what did you expect? They changed a couple of things, some vital to the books story-line. 

All in all the movie was pretty darn good. It had fantastic acting, wonderful special effects, and beautiful cinematography. 
You know when you are watching a movie and one of the actors has to cry? These parts usually bug me so much because it looks like the actor is totally faking it, which they are, but I don't want to think they are pretending- that's the whole point of ACTING! Anyways... No such instances in the movie.

Anyways... I am a little tired, and need to get ready for school.  

3 comments:

Merkley Jiating said...

I hate arm rests that don't go back with the chair! I cannot believe that they still haven't figured out movie theater seats yet!

JP said...

I loved it. although the last 15 min were all wrong. other than that the changes didn't bug me. only one more to go!

Shea Nicole said...

I'm so envious! hehe In a loving sort of way... hehe.
How was the move??? Where are you guys living?
xoxo