Saturday, January 24, 2009

Sibling family pic 2008


I was looking through the pictures on my computer and came across this one. Last semester my family went up to Salt Lake for lunch. Jason had to go to school and couldn't miss it, so I had to go without him. After lunch we walked around temple square and took a couple of pictures. After temple square we went to the Gateway mall and then my family left me there.. ALL ALONE! About 15 minutes later I was abducted... by Jason. Hehe. We went up to the football game in Logan which was really fun.  



2 comments:

Kent and Leisy said...

i LOVE this picture!!!

Shea Nicole said...

That's a way cute picture darlin! Holy cow I miss ya. It's starting to get warmer here again! I LOVE IT! Naomi is getting so big. We had to take her to the dr's yesterday and she got weighed... HOLY COW, she is 14 lbs 10 oz!!!! :O I know, i know... How do I lift her. lol How are classes this semester? Miss you xoxo