Friday, January 23, 2009

ABC is about to go in my book as TRASH!!!

Have I ever mentioned a show called Pushing Daisies? It is only one of the best shows on tv! Seriously! If you have not seen it yet, go online and watch it, you will be pleasantly surprised. It is a fantastic show! Great writing and great plots for each episode. 

Unfortunately ABC is retarded and would rather air shows like Private Practice (a bunch of garbage trash), Greys Anatomy (it's only about dirty trashy sex, oh wait, I meant "anatomy." YA RIGHT!!), and The Bachelor (how stinking stupid! I don't care if you can't find a woman! You're not going to find a very good one if she doesn't care that you are making out/doing nasty things with every other girl on the show). 

WAIT!! Isn't ABC supposed to be the "family network?" What a load of crap! 

Well, there ya go, that's my rant. 

No comments: