Saturday, September 08, 2007
Updated "How Clean is Your House"
I have been online for days looking for seasons of "How Clean is Your House" to buy. I couldn't find it anywhere. It was ridiculous. I found some books with the same title, by one of the women in the show but nothing about seasons of the show. Jason even looked for me. They don't even sell seasons of it in the UK! I was outraged! Jason finally found a way for me to watch it down here. YOUTUBE!!! I had forgotten how amazing that thing is! You go to youtube.com and search for "how clean is your house" the person who put them on youtube has each episode split into three segments, so you have to make sure you are watching the same episode, usually they have the title of the episode and then 1,2, or 3 to tell you what part of the episode you are watching. So if anyone wants to check it out... There you go. Just remember it's pretty gross sometimes, but it's soooo good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
thanks for the info!! i am excited to watch some of them.
Post a Comment