Sunday, September 16, 2007
Money Money Money, Lots of Money, it's a rich man's world.
Life has been a little bit more busy than normal. I have been looking for a job ever since we got here from Montana. I feel like I am a burden if I don't earn any money and use all of Jason's stipends for our needs. So I have been looking for something part time that pays decent. About a week ago cousin Davey called Jason and told him about a job I should apply for. Davey's bishop is a neurologist and works in a clinic right next to the Utah Valley Hospital and he needed a secretary. I sent Davey my resume through email and Davey sent it to his bishop and two days later I got a call from the manager of the office asking me to come in for an interview. I went in on Friday, it was really weird, they had me come in an hour early to fill out a questionare about myslef, it was like an interview on paper, and then I had the real interview. It only took 10 minutes and the woman said they didn't usually hire people on the spot but I came highly recommended by Davey's bishop, (whom I have never met). So I now have a job and I start on Monday! The hours are from 1-6 (I think it's Monday-Friday) and I don't work on any national holiday!!!!! On top of that, New Years Eve and Christmas Eve are HALF DAYS!!! I am pretty excited about that because at the Brick Oven I had to work almost every holiday except for Christmas and any holiday that lands on a Sunday. So I am very excited.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hip hip hooray for that cool cousin of yours! you owe him big time for quite a few things huh?
Hey that is so wonderful! I sometimes really miss working. Little jobs here and there have been wonderful. I love secretarial work. Good luck! Oh and I saw David on the big screen at the BYU devotional. He must be in one of the choirs!
Post a Comment