Just smelling the roses.
Swim lessons. Janna got to come and "observe" This was Evie's first day with her new swimsuit. It's a core warming swimsuit which has been so wonderful in helping her stay warm in the water.
Excuse my chubs, here she is in action.
"pretending" to nap.
We went to the park with some friends. Evie had much fun and was so happy Janna was here!
People have been so generous. When some people found out we were having a boy, they gave us BAGS of clothing. Here are a few bags that hadn't been moved to the closet yet.
We went to the English Teacup just down the street in Aurora. It was delicious and the british woman who ran the store was lovely! Evie LOVED the soup, and the tea was delicious!!!
Janna and Evie got to ride the carousel at the zoo. I had two free passes, and wasn't sure if Evie would need one. They used both, but it turns out Evie didn't even need one because she is under 3. Grr. Oh well.
I don't quite remember, but I think they were pointing at the bunnies...We found a baby bunny. So cute!
At the gorilla.
They had this display and took free pictures with the new nokia phone. It seemed pretty cool, but I still wouldn't trade my iphone5.
We went to the old spaghetti factory for dinner on Janna's last night here. Their food is always gross. Haha, but I just can't say no to their bread and spumoni ice cream.













2 comments:
It was fun hanging out at the zoo and it was so nice to finally meet Janna! She's a fun gal! :) Cute pictures Shannon!
Looks like a blast! Hope you are feeling well. Super excited for a boy!
Post a Comment