Tuesday, October 02, 2012

Etsy/Zulily

For those wondering about my etsy store, there is a link to it on the side of my blog. It is called Turquoise and June. I actually made another sale- thank you Rita- and ended up buying Evie some rain boots from Zulily with some of the money. It was my first time buying from Zulily, I'm pretty excited. And, because I just can't help myself, here are some Evie pictures.
 We got to watch Evie's friend Piper last week. Evie wanted to join her on a little train ride.
 Bubbles. Probably her favorite part of the day (except for when she sees panini the dog and has to go over and say hi).
 "Woh Mohr" with her finger extended, letting me know she wants to read her number book one more time before going to bed.
 Ya, that little stinker. Climbed up there all by herself.


Yup, right before breakfast, I was literally making eggs, bacon, and french toast, when she found the marshmallows. I guess they were just much easier than waiting for breakfast to be ready. 

Two nights ago I decided it was time to take the front part of her crib off and make it into a toddler bed. (She had gotten her knee stuck in the slats of the crib two times in what I can only assume were failed escape attempts). She loves being able to climb into bed by herself. 

No comments: