Friday, July 20, 2012

7/20/2012 Century 16 shooting

In case anyone was wondering, we are all ok. We did not go to the movie last night. And for those who don't know, there was a shooting at the Century 16 theater in Aurora, a couple of miles away from us. It is "our theater" the theater we go to. We are big movie buffs and we go to midnight showings. Jason is a huge fan of the batman series as am I, luckily Jason was too busy/tired from working, and had to get up for work pretty early.
It's horrific what happened and I am so grateful we weren't there. We have been watching the news most of the day. We did go get some groceries from walmart, which is really close the century 16 theater. They had all roads leading to the theater blocked with cones and police tape. They had a news helicopter up in the sky above the theater.
Anyways, I just wanted to get it out there, we are ok. There are still people in critical condition and we continue to pray for them.

No comments: