Saturday, January 14, 2012

Christmas

We spent Christmas in Montana. Evie was still sleepy when she started opening presents. She like ripping the paper.


Really fun stacking toy! She loved playing with the rings!



She got sooo many clothes!


We went up to wolf point to visit Jason's grandma. Evie got to meet Jason's cousin's kid and they had sooo much fun running around together!

(chantal, I want to read your blog! If you leave your email or phone number in a comment I will send you my email. I won't post your email in the comments)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Bummed it's been that long since I've seen her as not to see her run! I hope you come to book club, and bring her! She's so cute Shannon!

Merkley Jiating said...

Alex loved that stacking toy! Edison doesn't seem interested in it. He mostly just copies Alex and plays with cars.