Friday, July 08, 2011

4th

Caidy and Evie on the couch!

I let Evie gnaw on a cold carrot and she LOVED it!

Just sitting

Smiling before going to the fireworks

Cutie

I brought these nikes for Evie and one night I looked out the back porch and saw pretty much the same shoes! They are Janna's and since she left them my mom has been wearing them so I had to get a picture of them wearing matching shoes! (oops, Penny just informed me they are her shoes)




 We had a lot of fun in Utah. I love that aerial fireworks are legal in Utah and for a full month! I'm pretty jealous! Anyways... I'll probably put more pictures up later. I just wanted to get some up, plus I got to use my brother's and my parent's cameras!!!!! They are so fun to use. I swear I took at LEAST 1000 pictures.

3 comments:

Erica & Benjamin said...

Oh my goodness, she is a Mills for sure!!!!! She is so dang cute!!!

{sArAh} said...

oh ma gosh what a CUTE little girl!!!! Looks like a fun 4th!

Kent and Leisy said...

she's super cute shannon! love the matching tennies with your mom!