Backtrack to Easter: we had a wonderful time! Jason's parents were in town and had a wonderful Easter dinner! Evie's first Easter basket was really fun to put together! She got a bunch of books, a bouncer (which she LOVES), headbands, sunglasses, the easter dress, pink and purple pacifiers, toy story three, tangled, and some wiggly toys to hang on the carseat! She got spoiled!!!! (for the most part we just got her things that we would have gotten her anyway, or already got, and waited until Easter to give them to her)
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
2 comments:
Soooo cute! :) Was it a nice first mothers day? :D Love the dress, and I thinks it's great she got to wear it twice! :D xoxo
I know I already texted you about how cute these posts were but its always fun to get comments ON your actual blog. :D
I love all the cute pictures of little miss THANG, she is just a doll. And her outfits are darling!
Hope to actually make it to the zoo with you guys soon!
Post a Comment