Friday, January 14, 2011

Quick updates...

Wow, I just realized how long it has been since I last posted! Yikes!

A couple of weeks before Christmas:
The girl I visit teach with threw me a baby shower here in Colorado, with the ladies of our ward. I had such a great time, and the baby got such adorable things! The women in this ward are phenomenal!
That same day, actually about half an hour after the shower ended, my sister opened her mission call! I made it home just in time to turn on skype so I could watch. She leaves in April, and will be serving in the London, England mission!

Christmas update:
We were planning on going to Utah for Christmas, but the doctor changed her mind and we stayed here in Colorado. Jason's parents were able to come down the week before Christmas so we got to spend some time with family. We were also able to skype with my family on Christmas, which was really nice.

New Years: um... We ended up watching House all night, and then changed the channel to the ball drop at midnight.

After New Years:
We had some friends stop by on their way back to Utah from Christmas with family out in Kansas. We went to a hotdog stand and it was delicious! They even had fresh lemonade, YUM! We had such a great time!

Recently:
Jason has been studying and I've been keeping the apartment clean and watching tv.

I'll post a better update soon, hopefully.


1 comment:

Shea Nicole said...

How are you feeling? Hugs!
ps:I do so hope that you have the baby on the 24th! :D