I won't be able to make it to your shower this weekend because my family is in town and all the girls are going to 'Time Out For Women' but I just wanted to tell you CONGRATS! Seth and I are very excited for you two. You'll be a wonderful mother!
You are in trouble missy! I had no idea you were preggers! I've been checking in on your blog often because I knew the plan was after you graduated that it was baby making time! :) But no where on it have you mentioned the little bun in your oven that I heard has been cooking going on 7 months now! Congratulations! Hope you had an awesome baby shower in Utah. You will make such a great mommy!
4 comments:
I won't be able to make it to your shower this weekend because my family is in town and all the girls are going to 'Time Out For Women' but I just wanted to tell you CONGRATS! Seth and I are very excited for you two. You'll be a wonderful mother!
Have fun in Utah! And have a very Happy Thanksgiving!
You are in trouble missy! I had no idea you were preggers! I've been checking in on your blog often because I knew the plan was after you graduated that it was baby making time! :) But no where on it have you mentioned the little bun in your oven that I heard has been cooking going on 7 months now! Congratulations! Hope you had an awesome baby shower in Utah. You will make such a great mommy!
and any news...?
Post a Comment