I took some pictures of our apartment a couple of weeks ago. It's not that I have been too busy to post the pictures, I've just been too lazy to. It's kind of sad, now that I have all the time in the world I haven't done much blogging. There hasn't been much going on either, so I haven't really had anything to post about.
Here is our kitchen, behind that door is our washer and dryer.

This is our new couch and rocking chair. We were in need of a new couch and the chair was a wonderful added bonus! We also bought the exercise bike (and like to watch tv while using it).

3 comments:
i LOVE your kitchen!!
I do too! It has so much more counter space than we have had in the past and it's amazing. I also love the stainless steel appliances and the DISHWASHER!
I loke the new couches and exercise bike! That would be so nice!
Post a Comment