Thursday, September 30, 2010

kind of boring...

I've gotten a lot of things finished the past couple of days. Today I finally got all of the crap worked out with clearplay... Somehow our account got messed up over a year ago and they started charging us double. We tried to get the situation settled when we started getting charged double, but nothing happened so we just cancelled our account thinking it would stop the double charging... IT DIDN'T! Finally, after about a month of talking to multiple clearplay workers and explaining the situation to them and they try to do the same thing the last person did, but nothing happens. They couldn't find out where we were being charged, they just couldn't find it. Anyways.... We finally got it all resolved today. The woman who was working with me today found the problem, fixed it, and gave me two options. They could send us a check in the mail refunding our money, or they could send us a new clearplay hd dvd player and a year of free service. We really have liked having clearplay, it's nice being able to watch movies that we normally wouldn't, without having the junk in them.

We also took our little guy to get fixed on Monday morning. It's supposed to take about a week and a half. We're just hoping they can match the color of the car so it doesn't look ridiculous.

Anyways... I took some pictures of the apartment and I will post them probably tomorrow... but we'll see.

1 comment:

Merkley Jiating said...

Thank you for the congratulations!

It seems like things are going really well for you guys! That makes me happy! The other day Sam and I were talking about how we will probably never forget how to pronounce your last name. It was a pretty funny conversation.