Not the best picture ever, but the best we have.
I am just glad to be so close to being finished. I am looking for jobs out here to have something to do during they day when Jason is at school. I hope I can find something that has to do with my major, but I guess anything I do will have something to do with my major so I don't really have to worry about that.
Anyways... It is time for me to do something else.
I'll finish catching up and then give another update on our apartment.
2 comments:
Good luck finding a job! I hope you can find a good, enjoyable one. Can't wait to hear more about CO and how you like it there!
Congrats, Lady! It was so funny, I was on my sitemeter and I saw that someone from Colorado had been viewing my blog. I'm like, "WHAT? Who in the world IN Colorado is viewing my blog?" Thought about it for a day, then I a big duh hit me! You! :) Awesome.
Post a Comment